Are you interested in renting one of our properties? Follow the steps below to begin:
- Drive by the property. Do not disturb occupants.
- We will not accept online applications or application fees if you have not viewed the property.
- To schedule a tour, please select the unit you’re interested in viewing on our website and select “contact us” (no screening fee or application necessary when viewing) or give us a call at 707-254-1837.
- Fill out our application one of two ways:
Hedgerow Property Management Application Policy
- Each applicant 18 years of age or older MUST complete a rental application and provide screening information.
- The $30 processing fee is non-refundable and must accompany each completed application.
- All applicants will be required to have a current credit report obtained by Hedgerow Property Management.
- A copy of each adult applicant’s Driver’s License/Identification Card is required during lease signing.
- Total household income (gross monthly) must be at least three times the amount of rent. For example, for a rental that is $800 a month, the total monthly income for the household must be at least $2400. Excessive debt may cause a denial of your application, regardless of your income.
- Prior landlord, personal, and employment references will be considered.
- Hedgerow Property Management subscribes to Fair Housing Policies. We will not discriminate against race, color, sex, sexual preference, handicap, religion, or ethnic origin.
- All tenants are required to carry a Renter’s Insurance Policy.
- One-year or six-month leases are required for most properties. Please ask further regarding the terms of the lease for any property you are interested in renting.