Are you interested in renting one of our properties? Follow the steps below to begin:
- Drive by the property. Do not disturb occupants.
- We will not process online applications or application fees if you have not viewed the property. Application fees are non-refundable.
- To schedule a tour, please select the unit you’re interested in viewing on our website and select “contact us” (no screening fee or application necessary when viewing) or give us a call at 707-254-1837.
- Fill out our application one of two ways:
Hedgerow Property Management Application Policy
- Each applicant 18 years of age or older MUST complete a rental application and provide screening information.
- The $35 processing fee is non-refundable and must accompany each completed application.
- All applicants will be required to have a current credit report obtained by Hedgerow Property Management.
- A copy of each adult applicant’s Driver’s License/Identification Card is required during lease signing.
- Total household income (gross monthly) must be at least three times the amount of rent. For example, for a rental that is $1,500 a month, the total monthly income for the household must be at least $4,500. Excessive debt may cause a denial of your application, regardless of your income.
- Prior landlord, personal, and employment references will be considered.
- Hedgerow Property Management supports and is committed to the spirit and letter of Fair Housing Policies and laws. We will not discriminate against race, color, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, handicap, religion, or ethnic origin.
- All tenants are required to carry a Renter’s Insurance Policy.
- One-year or six-month leases are required for most properties. Please ask further regarding the terms of the lease for any property you are interested in renting.